Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bowling!

Here we are at JJ's annual Psi Omega Fraternity Bowling party. It's always a big hit with the kidos. We loved hanging with our friend Kareem. She's amazed we have 3 kids and are still semi-sane. Once the pizza was gone, Joey as you can see was not a happy camper. :)



Here is Joey getting ready to roll his ball. Sorry I don't quite know the lingo. And then here he is doing his typical victory dance. I think he knocked down a pin or two. With the "bumpers" of course. LOL! He's so fun to be with!

Daxie and his hair even got some help with a little ramp. These are the greatest inventions for Bowling with kids. Otherwise you would spend half the night chasing the ball or watching it slowly make it's way down the lane. And I mean S...L...O...W.


Lola loved being held by all of our various friends that were there. She didn't much care for the pizza or soda. The Psi O activities guys changed the location of the Bowling Alley this year. It didn't have as much, how should I say, "character", as the place we'd been going to for years, but it was much more family friendly!