Wednesday, October 15, 2008
The mind of a 5 year old Joey.
*"You know that thing in the middle of your eye Dax? It's called a 'pimple'."*"Mom, What will my number be?" What do you mean? "When I am an adult." "Uhhh...your age?" "No, for my cell phone." *"Mom. Are those 'Green Bags'?" "Yes, Joey these are green garbage bags" "No, I mean those 'Green Bags' that keep your food fresh and dry" "Joey, you watch too much Saturday morning TV."*"Hey! I think all of my exercising and playing soccer makes my legs grow hair!"*"Maybe I can learn some of those skills mom." This was said after watching Kung-Fu Panda!*"Yummm...what inside this bacon mom?" "It's chicken Joey", "CHICKEN! YUCK!"*"I'm exercise man!"*"Mom, today at recess Tenley and I are going on a date." I said "oh, really? What might you do on this date?" "Um, well go down the slide, swings, and sing some songs and stuff." WOW! What a great date Joey!*"Did you pass that gas?"*"Are you thinking I'm a human, Lola?"*"Dax! Come over here and smell Lolas bottom."*"I want to marry that girl on the farm with the tractor. She doesn't have kids and I want to be a daddy." (well she is currently about 50, and I don't think she would like you to "be her kids daddy.") This was HILARIOUS when he said it! So sweet of him to think of her not having a husband or any kids.*"My daddy has very stinky elbows." He meant arm pits!*"Jo-foo is having a scary party, and you are not invited. Neither is Dax....but Lola is."*"I'm fixing the cards (uno) so that tonight when me and daddy play, I will get all the good ones."*After hearing about the passing of the Prophet "ahh! But mom we need him! What are we going to do! This is not good." Ideal teaching moment for me.*"Don't mom! Or my hair will melt like the wave of Oklahoma!" I have no idea what that meant.