Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dax's language translations at 2 years old

"Johnacain" JOHN McCAIN
"Punkin"
"Krus-tee" KRISTY
"Das nod fee-air" NOT FAIR
"Pokey-pine" PORCUPINE
"Gato-raidor"GATORADE
"Me twansefomer"
"Eww-das gee-owse" THAT'S GROSE
"Ma, you wipe my bum!"
"I biggest biggest boy now"
"Blay-la" ABUELA
"Vatation" VACATION
"Look at me mom!"
"Nake" SNAKE
"Ri-rr" RIVER
"Daxie hungry" (While rubbing his tummy!)
"I first-y" I'M THIRSTY
"Nice shot"
"Shoot-ball" BASKETBALL
"Cass-cab"CASH CAB
"Daxie said so"
"Draff" GIRAFFE
"Fanks fo dinnnor Gee-Pa" THANKS FOR DINNER GRANDPA
"Po-cuffs" COCO PUFFS
"Gashhh" GAS
"Low-la" LOLA
"Daxie-moi-see" DAX MIRCI
"Wah-dah-shlide" WATERSLIDE
"Daxies turn" DAX'S TURN
"Ahh-white" ALL RIGHT
"Vrooms" CARS
"Sassy-mouse-souse" SASSY MOUTH SAUCE
"ZZipit" ZIP IT
"Tink a bout it" THINK ABOUT IT
"Wee-Haa"
"Ca-ca"CRACKER or COOKIE
"Chits"CHIPS
"Go-ungo-go" GO DIEGO GO
"Ahh-white"ALRIGHT
"La-dee"LAUNDRY
"olly"DOLLY
"Das mom" DANCE MOM!
"Birtday keek" BIRTHDAY CAKE
"Geeps" GRAPES
"woofle" WAFFLE
"feesh heads" FISH HEADS sings the whole song too!
"Blows"I think this means when the wind blows
"Dop-ma" STOP MOM