What do you do with Sky Miles that are about to expire? Well, I went to Las Vegas, Nevada to relax and have fun with my Best Friend, Lindsay Petroff. I also was able to spend time and see some sites with my brother and sister in-law!
Here we are in front of a beautiful mosaic fountain at the Paris Hotel.
Me standing on a star outside of a restaurant we loved at the Paris, and pretending to loose my life savings.
The new mall they have is huge! This is us outside the Planet Hollywood TV thing.
By the Planet Hollywood at night, and by a statue at the MGM Grand Hotel.
The Paris Eiffel Tower lit up at night. Linz in front of the Paris air balloon.
Getting ready for a swim! Or maybe really just a sun tanning session with a good book and a GREAT friend.
Uncle Dan and Aunt Tristy, who live in Vegas, came to chill by the pool!
The best tickets for the best price were for the "Mentalist", Gerry McCambridge. Unfortunately the show was at the ooh so awesome Hooters Hotel. If it wasn't for the show, I sure wouldn't have gone there! Good thing we did though. Linz and I both got up on stage to participate for a "demonstration" and we held envelopes that had the number of the exact number another volunteer picked from a phone book! That was cool. Linz had the number 3 and he took it out of the envelope and held it side ways, up and down. That was part of his "comic side", but if you know me I found it kinda creepy. Linz thought it was great though, she's a good sport. THEN later on in the show he asked some random lady to pick someone who was married, and I convinced her to pick me!! Well, he asked me who I had a crush on growing up. The only thing that came to my mind was Brandon from the show "Beverly Hills, 90210".....So I told him Brandon! That wasn't even his name in real life, just the show. But that's what came to my mind. I sort of went blank after that. He had me go upstage (see picture upper left) and open up an envelope he had on his table. To make a long story short, it read "someone in the audience will admit their first crush was on a Brandon"!!!! I was so shocked! I though for sure he wouldn't get it because the real name in real life was Jason! I am still trying to figure out how he did that.
Sporting my team. The Cleveland Cavaliers. They played in the semi-finals that night, so I kinda have this thing where I would wear it when they played. So I did! Here I am coming down the walk way out front of the Bally's Hotel where we stayed. They also had some beautiful flowers and gardens along the walkway.
Here I am, so super stoked to be eating at the Wolfgang Puck restaurant in the MGM Grand Hotel. I love to visit all of the famous chefs restaurants that I love. Next time I go to Vegas, I want to go to the Rio Hotel where another of my favs. Bobby Flav has an amazing restaurant. But that would require a car to get to, and that we didn't have this time.
Dan and Tristy brought their friends from their ward in Vegas to come chill with us. And also Tristy's little puppy Rome. He loved the lake!
Here is the "End" of my trip with Lindsay to see my family, and have a ton of fun in Vegas with the sister I never had, Lindsay Petroff. I miss you already!


