Saturday, April 5, 2008

A mother never rests.


Even after a long, long, long, 3 day spring break "vacation", I still can't get a moment to rest alone. It's like they see me sitting there quiet, peaceful, and dozing off. And they think one of two things. Either, "man it sure would be fun to bug mommy some more, she's not allowed to sit down alone!" (example: as I try to finish this post, I have changed 2 diapers, refilled drinks, fed Lola, tried to finish MY dinner..... I could go on you know) What I try to pretend they think all the time is, "I really love my mom and want to snuggle her, just to show her how much I care". People are always saying to me, "cherish these times", "they grow so quickly", "I remember those days", "I'm so GLAD those days are over", "they are only young once", "they won't always want you to be around them". But I choose to believe the frequent phrases of one of my favorite books, "Love You Forever".
I'll love you forever I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my BABIES you'll be!