Monday, November 10, 2008

Spooky fun Halloween!

This Halloween started out with one of many parties at out ward Trunk -or- Treat!

Daddy in his scary costume, and the family picture.

Did Venom capture Spiderman???

Dax, Lola (2nd and 3rd from right) and mommy got to go to a Halloween party at our friends The Richards house. Mommies friend Candice has one every year. So it is now a tradition for the neighborhood little kidos.

Lola the Lady Bug, Dax as Spidy, and our friend Collin!

Mommy loves her little Lady Bug!

Look at Lola go straight for the candy!!

Mom saves them from the candy thief. Dax shows off the M&M's he knows he can't have :(

On Halloween day Lola was our pumpkin, and Dax was of course Spidy.

Halloween Vampire teeth make a cool giveaway! Except Dax doesn't like the green ones!

Look at our scary part of the porch! Even the skeleton looks comfy on the swing!

Not all of our porch was scary! Halloween has to be mommies Favorite Holiday! I tried not to go over board with the decorations and handouts. I also love to dress up. Joe on the other hand could care less. This year I went to all of the closeout sales the days following Halloween and finally bought Daddy a Halloween costume! It's just a plain black hooded cloak, but I also got a variety of scary masks for him to choose from. No more make shift military garb costumes for you next year daddy!!!