OK, OK. I know. I have the cutest daughter ever!! I couldn't help myself at the Mall of America. There was this boutique. I had some cute ideas...and voila! I only got a few prints, so if you usually get pictures of my kids (and display them!), then let me know which you would like a copy of.
Oh, and if you are ever in Minnesota and visit the Mall of America, walk into Sadie's and you will see 2 HUGE pictures of Lola! Of course they don't tell you if they are going to put your child up on their wall. But if you walk back into the store later and you see her up there on the display, you kick yourself in the fanny for not getting the $500 package so you could have one too! They used some different fairy poses. One where she is looking into her reflection and they added an orb light to the fairy wand, and the other is one where she is looking up to her right at an orb or fairy or something. It would have been way too much money for me to get those pictures because of all the effects they used. But they sure look good on the wall!
I call this one her Miley Cyrus pose.
And this one is cleverly named purple fairy.
They graciously let me take a picture of their wall.


