Thursday, June 5, 2008

Memphis kiddie park


At the Memphis Kiddie Park you can not be any taller than the bunnies hand to ride most of the rides. With a few exceptions like the Merry-go-round, train, and the scariest, I mean the last standing steel roller coaster in North America.

The boys wait in anticipation to get on the cage ride. Dax wanted to ride it so bad, but he was so scared! He was incredibly brave. We were so proud of him, but couldn't help but laugh the whole time as he held on for dear life behind his worried smiles.

As you can read, the "Little Dipper" is the last standing steel roller coaster in North America. Dax was determined to ride this also. He was even shaking! I held him the whole time. He came just short of crying. He's such a brave little guy! Maybe a little too daring for his own good! Below is a video of why it probably should retire sooner rather than later. It was so rickety, and bumpy. I thought we were going to fly off the track. I will never ride it again.

Dax's favorite was the "vroom, vrooms". This is what he calls all race cars or anything fast.

The horse and buggy ride was so funny. Look at the boys in the pretty princess carriage, with a pony driving! The "Jeeps" was probably the funnest for Joey. The cars rattled and turned around and around all bumpy like.

And the boys are off for another ride!