Monday, February 18, 2008

Be my Valentine!

Look at my cute hubby, before he was my hubby! We were in a photo booth deep under the streets of Paris. Waiting for the Metro. How romantic!
July 15, 2000
In the beautiful mountians of Northern Utah.



In honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd do this fun tag on my cute hubby!! I borrowed this idea from my friend Kristin.


What is his name? Joe


How long have you been together? Almost 8 years!


How long did you date? We dated technically only 3 or so months. He just happened to be in far away countries most of the time! This is where modern technology came in handy!


How old is he? 29


Who eats more? Hum...depends on what it is. Me if it's ice cream!


Who said I love you first? I believe he wrote it first. (or typed it)


Who is taller? He is.


Who can sing better? Definately Joe. I just shatter glass.


Who is smarter? I'd like to think we're pretty equal, but he is the one in dental school :)


Who does the dishes? Mostly me.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.


Who mows the lawn? When we have had a lawn to mow, it was usually me....pregnant. What a great work out!! Same with shoveling snow.


Who cooks dinner? Me. Except on Sundays, he is the house chef.


Who drives? He does.


Who is more stubborn? He is.


Who kissed who first? I think we both raced to be the first.


Who asked who out first? I think he did. To a Chineese restaraunt, before he was shipped away to boot camp. Then I'd have to say that was it for a few years.


Who proposed? He did! Best story ever! We were on the 2nd level of the Eifel Tower in Paris. What better time than that? He got down on one knee...he asked...I cried...everyone clapped...I said yes...then we married less than 2 months later.


Who is more sensitive? I'd have to say me! Although he really is a giant teddy bear, but he would never let you believe that.


Who has more siblings? Sort of the same, 4 each. But I also have 5 step-siblings in addition to my 4 brothers.


Who wears the pants? He does. He tried a skirt once but his leggs looked too good, so I told him to never put on a skirt again.

I love You Babe!