the last E is silent.
Here's the story......
In school each week they read a different book, and many of the activities of the week are based on things mentioned in the book. I believe this weeks was called "Joseph and his coat". No, this is a much different story than the other Joseph with the coat one. In this story Joseph grows out of his old coat, but has nothing to buy a new one with, so I guess he makes a new one out of the old one. And thus we get "something out of nothing". So all the children were able to recycle something and make it into something else. Joey took this as an opportunity to make many, many, many, inventions. Inventions are what he likes to call them, until the Utahbutter-rah-tee that is.


The first model wasn't the greatest. It had many mechanical problems. The tube was too low, the tape wasn't long enough in some areas, oh, and the bottle caps....they don't feel so good to step on barefoot.
His teachers keep asking me about all this stuff he "makes and takes" I just smile and tell them about his shelves. I made him organize it one day, and tried to get him to send some to family or something, but no. He must keep it all. He also brings us all mail daily. Usually some of us get more than others do. But it is always a "name tag" inside. See below left. Below right is a letter he wrote one night when he was mad. In case you can't read it it says:
MOM STOP DAD
STOP DAX
This was his way of telling us he wanted us to leave him alone. I don't even recall what we, or he was doing. Maybe he caught me "organizing" his inventions in a large black bag? Just kidding. He would know immediately!



And by Joey's request, here are his kitties. Oh, and Diego too. He is just always hanging out Joey says.
Joey is so sweet and kind. He never leaves anyone out, and is always making me smile. He befriends everyone, and loves to show affection. He has an amazing imagination, and knows WAY more than I think he does. He's always self teaching and then turns around and teaches us. If he doesn't have something, he will make it. He will make something no one has! We are so blessed to have this gem in our lives. I love you Joey!! Always my boo.