Saturday, November 10, 2007
My little einstein
Funny thing today... I was in the living room on the recliner feeding Lola, as I often do, when I started to hear different songs beginning to play. I look over to the other side of the room to see Joey tapping away at the computer. Come to find out that he had been looking at our family blog, found the new music play list that I had just added less then an hour before! I asked him what he thought he was doing, and he tells me "mom, I can do computers." Like duh! I started to laugh. All along thinking, holly cow this kid can manipulate a touch pad mouse, on a laptop computer!!! I can barely do this! He's 4 1/2 and on his way to being smarter than his mom. I know that he doesn't have much further to go, but come on, I'm just figuring all this out myself! Boy Joey, I sure love you. Even if you already think you are smarter than everyone else, and are always right.... :)